Pages

Wednesday 28 May 2014

How I got around in the holidays? by Zeppalin

What goes beep beep, drives on wheels and which has four or two doors? CARS.


There are many ways to transport but the only one that I like to be transported in is the car because it gets around faster and quicker. Even though it pollutes the air it is still much better.The safest way to transport is the truck, car or bus. The unsafe way to transport yourself is rollerblades or bikes because when you fall off you can graze yourself and hurt yourself badly.  


 The colour of my mum’s cars is purplish and blue. It is called a Legnam and it feels nice and comfortable when you sit inside.  My cousins and I walked everywhere else like the shop and to other family’s houses. I biked to the shop to get some stuff. I went with my mum and brother also my uncle and traveled safely in the car.

It was great to see the family and this was made possible because of transport like cars.

1 comment: