Pages

Wednesday 18 November 2015

Nervous times

Read how Fotu was feeling on the day of the test.

Star Reading Test


Room 12 and Room 11 students all had to do the Star Reading Test. We were all very scared because we thought we were going to fail the Test.


Firstly Mrs Golder said, “Five more minutes to go until the test begins.”
                   
Then the test began and I was so nervous and I was sweating like a dog. Then it was time to read the question and answer it. The Star test is about understanding the meaning of the word that you are reading.


Then the test was over and I was very relieved and happy that we were finished with the reading test.


We were all thinking that we were going to fail the test and I was so worried that I might get the lowest score out of my whole class. Then when Mrs Golder called out our score, I was very proud of myself. 
When I got home I told my parents what had happened and they were very proud too.
By Fotu

No comments:

Post a Comment