Pages

Thursday 3 March 2016

Last Softball Experience by Heilala



2016 Softball Team!!

Yesterday I went to a softball tournament with a few year eight and seven students. These students are Maranatha, Anavea, Suliasi, Timote Jr, Sophie Isabella, Quros, Samuel, Sione, Min Zin, Mele and Mika. It was held at the Dunkirk Reserve.  

I thought Mika Sefo was our top player. I thought his batting was on point and his catching was marvelous.  I also thought that everyone did well during our games. 

We won 2 games against St Patrick's and Panmure Bridge, but sadly we lost 3 games to Sylvia Park, Glenbrae and Point England Black. 

Although we came 7th I am proud to have had participated in our softball inter-school sports competition. I had fun at softball.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Heilala my name is Henrietta Latu and I go to saint Pius X Catholic School. Your writing was lovely to read about your last softball you were going to have.

    Next time I will really like to see some interesting words.

    ReplyDelete