Pages

Thursday 23 June 2016

Thank You Terry Jarvis byQuros

Last week on Thursday morning my teacher Mrs Golder told me to write a small Thank You Card or Poster to our school Book Sponsor, Terry Jarvis. As I started Mrs Golder told me that my deadline was at 12:00 pm Friday.

When Friday came I did completely nothing but small drawings, I only had three hours left until I had to finish it, so I tried very hard to not be distracted by my classmates. There were a few times I became distracted.  It was from all the Fun activities that the class was doing but I got back to work. I was nearly finished. I only had a few minutes left before I  had to hand it in. I tried my best to finish it fast. I finished and I went to Mrs Golder in the room next door to show her and she was very impressed. After she took a picture, I had to hand it in quick, I only had a few seconds left so I bolted as fast as I could to hand it to a teacher, Mrs Pederson. When I walked into the office Mrs Pederson told me that I only had 1 minute left. She saw it, and she and another teacher were also impressed as well.

This is how it turned out:

1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is chavda Fauea......
    The school that i go to is panmure bridge school and the class rm that i am in is ls1 and I like your picure teresag keep up the good work
    keep on doing what u are doing

    ReplyDelete