Pages

Wednesday 15 March 2017

🎥 Te Oro Slide Presentation 🎥 by Jack


A couple of weeks ago, some students from Rooms 11 and 12 had the opportunity to form a group and make a slide presentation for Te Oro. Only the best of the best were picked.

The people who were great artists and great writers. They were Me, Mika, Saluselo, Athens, Meana, Maia, Katrina, Min Zin and Isabell. During the first few days, we spent time organising our ideas on what we wanted to do on the slide.

My ideas were to make a pie graph of our local pests, and also a banner. I used different colours for each slide. Our main purpose was to make it interesting, unique and entertaining.

Two more weeks are left and we will be  working on doing a voice over. I can't wait to see our amazing slide show.

5 comments:

  1. wow room 12 and 11 you have been working very hard and I have learnt lots of information from your slide. Truly can not beleive that bananas attract mosquitos. Thanks for all the info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hii guys i loved your post it is very interesting. I miss yal all so bad i hope you guys are enjoying it. Good luck to all of you and hii Mrs golder I miss u hope to see yal soon!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its me Heilala by the way lol

      Delete
  3. Looking forward to seeing the slide show, I do hope that you put it on your blog

    ReplyDelete