Pages

Friday 16 June 2017

๐Ÿฅ‡Duffy Award!!๐Ÿฅ‡ by Saluselo


On Monday, we had a whole school assembly as usual. One of the items that occur is when Mrs Vickers gives out the Duffy books and certificate to the pupils who have been doing well in their reading, writing or other subjects.

She called out the room numbers one by one: 9, 10,11 and 12. It was their turn to receive the Duffy books. The teachers had a good think about who they were going to chose. Finally,  Mr Reid picked Mary and Mrs Golder picked Saluselo which is me because I did well in my reading. I moved up a reading group as well as my reading level.

When I went up to get my award, I felt nervous. This is my 5th Duffy book award. Afterwards, Mrs Vickers congratulated me by shaking my hand and gave me a Spirit Animals book which is my favourite book.

When I looked at my book, I thought to myself, 'now I have two books like these.' I was proud of myself for doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment