Pages

Thursday 8 February 2018

Meet The Prefects Of 2018

Kia Ora! My name is Katrina and I’m the head prefect of Ruapotaka School. Being a head prefect means I have to take on more responsibilities than the other 5 prefects combined. I, as head prefect, have to be an excellent role model to all students. I also have to make sure the other prefects are in shape and that they are doing their personal jobs properly. This year is probably going to be very sad because it is my last year as head prefect at this school.


Talofa! My name is Saluselo and I am a year eight student at Ruapotaka School. As a prefect, the title comes with great responsibilities. I am a sports person and I consider myself being an artist. My sister was a prefect too so I should say that prefect blood is in me. It is my last year so I should give it my all as a prefect.


Hi my name is Pupuke, and I am a year eight prefect at Ruapotaka School. As a prefect me and my fellow prefects have to show extreme leadership and be a great role models for our school. We have many goals and tasks to complete together and as individuals. Being a prefect has changed the way I do things in regular living. I have noticed that my actions, my interaction with people online and my fellow classmates have changed. Given the opportunity to be prefect is such a privilege and an honor.


Hello I am Riiana, a year seven prefect. Being a prefect comes with a lot of responsibility which is pretty nerve wracking. As a prefect you’ll be seen as a person to be looked up to so you can’t afford to make many mistakes. I am excited for the future as a prefect even though I’m also nervous about it. I hope my brother becomes a prefect with me too.


Hola, My name is Leanah. I am an intermediate student at Ruapotaka School. I have been chosen to be one of the prefects. Being a prefect means a lot to me because I can act as an idol to other students. I savor the time I have with my friends before we go off to college. Being a prefect has changed my perspective on some things in my life. Although being a prefect is a privilege I like to be treated equally. As an individual I have a lot of goals to achieve, and a lot of responsibilities to carry out.

Talofa! My name is Jessica. I am currently a year seven student at Ruapotaka School. I play a big role at Ruapotaka, I am a prefect. As a prefect have to be a positive role model but that doesn’t stop me from having fun. Being a prefect has definitely changed my perspective on some things in my life,  like how people act towards me. I’ve noticed that people are more friendly with me and a bit more formal. I like to be treated equally as a friend and as a prefect.

No comments:

Post a Comment